Emotions are an integral part of our lives. We feel happy, sad, surprised, and sometimes we are dissatisfied. It feels like women do this more often than men. Usually, due to the active function of facial muscles, the first simulated wrinkles appear. In order to maintain good health, you need to take care of your skin. Don't overwhelm your emotions, still have a bright smile, and don't forget the beauty recipes, which are not difficult to complete at home. Let us consider the causes of wrinkles and how to eliminate them. Home skin rejuvenation masks, lotions, massage techniques, the right products-everything is in order.
Why the skin is getting old
Stress, bad ecology, improper skin care-all these can affect our appearance. If you want to reset the age counter-first of all, please pay attention to your lifestyle, nutrition and mental and emotional state. Aging, aging is inevitable-this is how a person grows up.
Collagenis the substance responsible for the firmness and elasticity of the skin. In the early days, collagen fibers have high density and absorbency, just like a sponge absorbs water and does not release it back. Over the years, these fibers responsible for our beauty have become thinner, the water balance of the skin is disturbed, and softness and wrinkles appear.
However, in spite of this, you can still fool nature and delay the aging process. Sometimes it takes time. Basic changes in appearance can only be achieved through medical methods, plastic surgery, hardware and injection techniques. It is expensive and not always good for your health. One of the professional advice of a beautician is timely skin care and proper lifestyle.
Causes of skin aging:
- The enemy of your beauty and youth is smoking. Some signs are khaki, wrinkles around the eyes and nasolabial area.
- Next on the list is high-dose alcohol. The water exchange in the skin is disturbed, and red streaks and spots appear. It destroys the liver, leading to pathologies that not only lead to aging but also endanger life.
- Stress, overwork, and restlessness can cause puffiness, round and bruised appearance under the eyes, and loss of sufficient strength.
- Exposure to the sun for a long time. Sunburned. Choice: bronze or firm, elastic skin. Ultraviolet rays absorb moisture, dry and thin the top layer.
- The food is incorrect. Sweet carbonated water, high-fat fried foods, foods containing dyes, preservatives, GMO, chemical additives-all of these can cause peeling, acne, rash, pigmentation.
We are what we eat. The term has spread all over the world, increasing the number of advocates of healthy eating. The topic of proper nutrition can be discussed endlessly. But the fact remains that the food we eat affects our health and appearance. If you want to look young and beautiful, please follow our tips:
- Beef, veal and red fish.These products contain a balancing protein that supports collagen fibers and normalizes water balance. Red fish and veal contain zinc, which is useful for the skin, which prevents flaking, soothes and prevents inflammation.
- Avocado, hazelnut, canola oil.Unsaturated fatty acids are essential for the production of collagen. By adding these healthy foods to your daily diet, the effect will not keep you waiting. The skin will get the moisture and nutrients needed for firmness and elasticity. The epidermis will become less susceptible to the external environment, and the water balance will be restored.
Avocados and nuts contain vitamins A and E, which can fight aging and give the skin a healthy complexion. Nuts and avocados can be added to salads and side dishes. Season vegetables with rapeseed oil or take a teaspoon half an hour before meals.
- Gooseberries, oranges, sauerkraut, sweet peppers.These products contain a record amount of vitamin C. One of its beneficial cosmetic functions is to help the production of collagen and tighten the structure of blood vessels. Supplement your diet with vegetables and fruits. Therefore, the combination of cabbage and beef can enhance the body's absorption of protein, thereby fully nourishing collagen fibers. The skin has restored its previous luster and elasticity. Add berries and fruits to desserts. A small amount of blackcurrant and a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice is sufficient every day.
- Spinach, Brussels sprouts, broccoli, lettuce.Dark green vegetables contain β-carotene, which is converted into vitamin A when ingested, which is responsible for the regeneration of skin cells. The skin is nourished, peeling, allergic rash disappears. These products can be eaten together or individually, can be added to salads, or used as a supplement to lunch or dinner.
- Sunflower, linseed, grapes, olive oil.These vegetable oils contain large amounts of vitamins E and A, and we have discussed the benefits above. Unique skin rejuvenation effect: keep muscles full, restore water balance in the body, eliminate inflammation and peeling. Season the salad with a few drops of lemon juice and use it in meat and fish marinades. Delicious, simple and healthy.
How to restore facial skin at home
You can look young and beautiful without expensive procedures, and there is no need to visit beauty salons every week. You can also adjust the skin tone yourself. The most important thing is to love yourself and not waste time attending family beauty courses. Let us introduce 4 effective methods:
- Peel, mask, scrub.Peel and scrub clean the skin, remove excess sebum, acne, dead skin epidermal particles, and prepare for the next steps. The mask nourishes and moisturizes well and is suitable for prepared, clean skin. You can prepare all compositions from common products with your own hands. Used in peels and scrubs-coffee grounds, sugar, crushed peels. The ideal ingredients for masks are yogurt, strawberries, cucumbers, and honey.
- Ice cubes.Tighten pores, stimulate blood circulation, relieve swelling, and eliminate morning bruises on the fundus. The beautician recommends that you perform this procedure immediately after sleeping. Prepare your skin for makeup.
- Herbal-based refreshing compression.They can make the skin look fresh, glow, moisturize, and relieve puffiness. Apply to the face wiped with lotion or tonic. The broth should be cooled, preferably from the refrigerator.
- Facial massage.A special technique can normalize blood circulation, tighten the contours according to the lifting principle, and restore energy. Allows you to eliminate ages and smooth wrinkles in the nasolabial area.
Facial massage at home to restore youthful vitality
We will show you step by step how to perform a revitalizing massage without the help of a beauty expert.
Step 1.We start with the eyebrows. Use two fingers (thumb and index finger) in small circular motions to massage the eyebrow line toward the temples. Ten times is enough. Important note: To relax the muscles, it is best to close your eyes.
Step 2. So it is 8-10 times.
Step 3.We use the nasolabial part: through auxiliary exercises, we draw lines from the tip of the nose to the lips and sides, to the earlobe. Two to three minutes.
Step 4.Tap the code with your fingertips, starting from the frontal area and going to the chin. This technique can restore blood circulation.
Step 5.The last step is to stroke the chin and cheeks. The movement should be slow and steady from nose to edge.
Before starting the massage, please fully ventilate. An important component is a quiet, relaxing environment. This procedure is best done before going to bed.
Folk beauty recipes
You can find a complete set of ingredients for making a mask in the refrigerator to make your face younger. In order not to miss any proportions, and to know exactly which ingredient is responsible for what, we introduce you to the detailed recipe:
- The mask contains cucumber and almond milk.We mix one tablespoon of concentrated almond milk, one fresh cucumber grated on a fine grater, and three tablespoons of oatmeal, and then grind them into flour in a mixer. Mix everything thoroughly and let it boil for 10 minutes. Apply to clean skin for 15 minutes. We rinse with water.
- Herbal bath.For the soup, you need to mix herbs: linden, coltsfoot, chamomile, birch leaves. Fill the herbs with boiling water, leave for 20-25 minutes, and then cool. Mix with herbal infusion, half a cup of almond milk and half a teaspoon of tea tree oil. We wipe our faces with cotton pads twice a day-in the morning and before going to bed.
- Bran soup bath.Grind the bran into a blender, add water and boil. Remove from the heat and let it boil for 5 to 7 minutes. Then, put the rice bran on the sieve, pour the liquid into another container, and let it cool. Wipe skin before going to bed.
- Almond oil mask.No need to mix oil with anything. The secret of the mask is to beat the fat with a whisk (for oxygenation). Apply a thin layer of oil, do not rinse. Keep until completely absorbed.
- Sage and lavender balsam.Take 50 grams of lavender and the same amount of sage, pour in dry wine, and then infuse for 2 weeks. Then, we use the liquid as a facial toner-after washing, apply the cream.